Collaborative Painting UK facilitates opportunities for business professionals, artists, and communities to collaboratively make new artworks that celebrate the magic of what can happen when we forget our differences and become creative together.
My name is Luke Palmer and I am an artist and educator from Bristol in the South West of England. I have a background in street art and graffiti, painting as part of the world renowned Twentieth Century Frescos crew since the mid 1990's, youth work and education having worked with numerous community and mainstream training providers, and producing self development workshops and training for artists and creative businesses.
My work is best described as creative facilitation – uncovering and developing human creativity as positive and therapeutic activity, - whether 1:1, with groups or across a larger organisation. I take a holistic approach to working with others and always look to find how working with Collaborative Painting UK can bring maximum benefit to you and your organisation.
No two people, events or organisations are the same so I tailor workshops and training sessions to suit the needs and desired outcomes of the participants.
Recent collaborative arts projects i have facilitated include:
- Tunisian Collaborative Painting
- Urban regeneration Street Art murals
- Motivational speeches and workshops for business professionals
- Self development creative arts workshops
- Community engagement festivals
- 1:1 Tutoring (creative arts specialism)
- Experimental painting for people with special educational needs
- Therapeutic arts for adults with learning difficulties
- Street art workshops for young offenders
- Professional development for artists and creatives
If you’d like to explore working with me to facilitate a collaborative painting session for you and your associates, please email me and i will be happy to provide you with a free consultation and quote.